Best Kept Garden Competition 2019
The competition to find bpha’s best gardens of 2019 is now open.
2019 will see the fifth year of the bpha Best Kept Garden Competition where bpha residents are nominated for making the most of their outside space.
The winner of the 2019 best kept garden will earn themselves a £200 high street voucher for their efforts! A prize well worth winning! Additional prices will be awarded for the Judges choices awards.
The winners are picked by a panel of judges, after being marked on a number of criteria.
Judges will consider a number of elements when visiting a nominated garden, such as:
- use of colour
- paths, beds, borders and lawns
- healthy plants
- interesting features including decorative objects, water conservation or wildlife habitat
How to nominate a garden
We’ve made it easier than ever to nominate a garden:
- Submit the online form with images
- Email us with details of the garden and images
- Download the form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org with images
- Call us to request a paper form
Don’t forget to send us photos!
Remember first impressions count so please send us a photo that shows the garden in its best light. We are sorry but photos are non-returnable.