In addition to our standard properties, bpha provides specialist housing across Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire.
The support offered varies, and is provided through different partner agencies, including Social Workers, Support Agencies, Care Managers and Community Mental Health Teams.
For further information, please contact us and ask for the Specialist Housing Team.
What we do
- Direct tenancy support to individuals with Mental Health/Learning Disabilities
- Liaise with Managing Agents, who carry out Housing Management functions on our behalf
- Oversee service level agreements, management agreements & leases
- To offer residents the chance to develop life skills and tenancy management skills
- To work with support agencies to ensure residents receive the right support and guidance
- To help residents to eventually move on to more independent accommodation
- Mental health
- Learning disabilities
- Refuges for women and children facing domestic abuse
- Young people
- Care homes
Support may include:
- Regular face to face contact
- Developing a support plan to address needs
- Referrals to other specialist agencies/ professionals
- Money advice and/or support around welfare benefits
- Support to access education, training or employment
- Practical tenancy advice
- Attending professionals meetings
Delivered by the Supported Housing Officers, Support Agency, or combination of the two.
Please read our Tenancy Sustainment Service leaflet for more information.
Last modified: November 29, 2018 at 3:50 pm