We insure the structure of our rental properties, but the resident is responsible for insuring their own personal contents.

We can help our residents obtain Home Contents Insurance easily at a price that is affordable. While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.

With a special scheme called My Home arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, bpha residents can protect their belongings and gain piece of mind knowing if the unexpected happens, they have cover.

Find out more

Shared Ownership and leasehold properties

Buildings insurance cover is arranged for all Shared Ownership and leasehold properties and recharged via your service charge.

For further information please contact our Insurance team by emailing insurance@bpha.org.uk.

If you’d like to apply…

Download our home contents insurance application pack, complete the forms easily using your computer and submit them online or print them out and pop them in the post.