Best Kept Garden Competition 2018
From glorious gardens to blooming balconies, the competition is open again to find bpha’s best gardens of 2018.
2018 will see the fourth year of the bpha Best Kept Garden Competition where bpha residents are nominated for making the most of their outside space.
Prizes of high street vouchers will be awarded to the winner of each category.
The winners are picked by a panel of judges, after being marked on a number of criteria.
Please select one of the following categories when nominating:
- Best General Garden – this could be a yard, flower, tubs or a vegetable garden
- Best Communal Garden – maybe you tend a shared garden
- Best Community Garden – loved by the people for the community
Judges will consider a number of elements when visiting a nominated garden, such as:
- use of colour
- paths, beds, borders and lawns
- healthy plants
- interesting features including decorative objects, water conservation or wildlife habitat
How to nominate a garden
We’ve made it easier than ever to nominate a garden:
- Submit the online form with images
- Email us with details of the garden and images
- Download the form and email it to email@example.com with images
- Call us to request a paper form
Don’t forget to send us photos!
Remember first impressions count so please send us a photo that shows the garden in its best light. We are sorry but photos are non-returnable.