This is criminal behaviour

This is a criminal offence and you need to report it to the police immediately by dialing 999, you must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety or that of others.  You do not have to give your name when reporting an incident to the police

If the responsible person is a bpha resident and convicted of the crime in the area they live, then tenancy enforcement action is likely to be taken.

Useful links for support and/or advice

Additional information about Crimestoppers

  • Independent charity
  • Anonymous on 0800 555 111
  • No personal details are taken, info is not traced or recorded and you will not be required to go to court