Gangs and group disorder

bpha considers this unwelcome behaviour.

If you have experienced or are experiencing gang crime or exploitation, concerned about someone else, or concerned about the impact of current behaviour children you know the services listed on this page are able to offer support for various needs.

We’re unable to do anything about this behaviour.

If you have concerns for your safety or that of your neighbours or the gang members, or if you think that the behaviour you are witnessing is of a criminal nature, then please contact the police on 101 or if you feel the threat is immediate dial 999.  You do not have to give your name when reporting an incident to the police.

Its critical to report this behaviour as neighbours may have also escalated the same problem, meaning it is more likely it will lead to an investigation.