Threats, verbal abuse or harassment

This is criminal behaviour.

This is a criminal offence and you need to report it to the police immediately, even if it isn’t directed at you. Call 101 or 999 in an emergency. You must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety or that of others.  You do not have to give your name when reporting an incident to the police.

If the police request CCTV footage, please kindly ask them to send an F388 form to

If the responsible person is a bpha resident and convicted of the crime in the area they live, then tenancy enforcement action is likely to be taken.

Useful links for support and/or advice

Additional information about Crimestoppers

  • Independent charity
  • Anonymous on 0800 555 111
  • No personal details are taken, info is not traced or recorded and you will not be required to go to court