bpha options to buy
‘Options to buy’ is the sales department of bpha. We have helped thousands of people across eastern and central England to buy a place of their own with our range of affordable home ownership schemes.
For new customers
- Shared Ownership – buy an initial share in a home that you can afford, helping you into home ownership in manageable stages.
- OPSO/Extra Care – Older Person’s Shared Ownership gives people aged over 55 lower living costs than if they owned a home on the open market. Some developments offer on-site tailored care packages (known as Extra Care) which are designed to provide residents with the ability to live independently.
- Intermediate rent – to help you save for a deposit, new or existing homes are available to rent for around 80 per cent of the market rent.
For existing customers
- We can sell your shared ownership home for you
- You can purchase further shares in your home
- You can pay back your equity loan
For more information about the schemes we offer please visit the bpha options to buy website or call 0845 456 6757.